This is a Contract Rate of $300/hour -12 month Contract + Medical Benefits to include dental and vision. Hours required monthly will be 6-10 hours.
Our firm, ProWellness Academy works to assist MAT Physician's with their "whole approach to treatment" with inclusive counseling, case management and licensed therapy for OUD outpatients.
We are currently expanding our professional therapy team in five Southern California locations; and are looking to hire a remote part time Senior Psychiatrist/Psychologist to provide weekly remote Case management, and therapy team patient overview as needed.
This position will require you to be available remotely - weekly for a 1-2 hours meeting with counseling staff as it relates to their patient case note and patient reviews; This position will also require you to meet twice monthly with all counseling staff for addiction counseling/case management staff meeting Q&A, informative industry talks with latest news and updates in Addiction therapies and services.
f you are a licensed psychiatrist or clinical psychologist with a heart in Addiction training;and can work remotely to conduct sessions with staff via our Telehealth platforms; and meet in person at 1of our 4 offices in LA County -twice monthly to mentor and expand staff awareness as a Sr. Therapist - We would invite you to submit a resume to become an integral part of our growing organization.
MAT/OPIATE ADDICTION EXPERIENCE A BONUS!
- Licensed LMFT, Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Opiate Addiction Experience a PLUS!!
- Good executive presence and projects confidence in person and over phone & video (about 75% of sessions are TELEHEALTH).
- Experience and advanced training in Evidence Based Practices.
- MUST BE a Current MEDICAL INSURANCE PROVIDER with ability to bill Insurance direct (your provider enrollment should include most major insurance carriers plus MEDICARE)
- Remotely conduct weekly 1 hour Counseling/Case Management sessions with counseling staff to review patient files and/or issues;
- Twice monthly conduct in person review, mentor,training; news and update sessions at 1-4 of our offices - Topics to include: addiction, trauma, mindfulness-based therapies, EMDR, career coaching/assessments or evidenced-based practices.
- Excellent references and client retention rates.
- Maintain current license and malpractice insurance
- Adhere to ethical standards required by our field
What We Provide:
- Flexibility- Set your own schedule.
- Class A offices, support staff and facilities for your use.
- HIPPA compliant Web based Systems to maintain organized scheduling,
- Professional brand building as part of our team of psychologists, you will be expanding our exposure and methods in servicing Notable Physicians statewide.
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting a growing and highly impactful professional network of Therapist which we are proud to promote California.
- Work with amazing colleagues and amazing clients as patients.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist or PsyMD(Required)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $300.00 /hour
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction