‣ Responsible for configuring, administering, and providing engineering support large scale global enterprise mobility ecosystem.
‣ Design, optimize and integrate business processes across systems and mobile technologies.
‣ Implement, test, and evaluate Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM/MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) solutions.
‣ Deliver mobile platform and architecture roadmap based on project requirements and industry best practices.
‣ Provide analysis to executive leadership to high levels of leadership within the organization
‣ Research, evaluate and set new mobile device standards and strategy
‣ Develop mobile device policies and configurations on various operating systems.
‣ Integration of mobile capabilities (High Availability, device/app VPN, Content management, Wireless Local Area Network Security, LOB/store apps, etc...)
‣ Support large scale mobile software/configuration updates across all environments
‣ Adopt, implement, and document repeatable change management processes and best practices
‣ Research and document mobile app functions, platform information, and mobile device management solutions
‣ 5 7 years‣ experience working with Mobile Device Management software such as Mobile Iron, Air Watch, Intune, etc in a global enterprise
‣ 5 7 years‣ experience and strong knowledge of testing, configuring, and implementing various mobile solutions into existing Mobile Device Management environment (Exchange ActiveSync, Active Directory, ADFS, NDES, and PKI infrastructure)
‣ Expert knowledge of various mobile technologies and operating systems (ie Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Mobile)
‣ Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) with English fluency
‣ Expert troubleshooting and reasoning skills
‣ Expert organizational skills, with good attention to detail
‣ Experience troubleshooting DNS, Firewall, SMTP, HTTPS, ActiveSync, and email from client device perspective
‣ Self driven possesses superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks
‣ Dynamic innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve processes
‣ Motivated understands the impact of a results driven, highly successful team
‣ Collaborative and Committed has a ‣can do‣ attitude and believe that anything is possible with the right focus and the right team
‣ Constant learner always growing and keeps up with the latest technologies, best practices and techniques
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- United States (Preferred)