- Create & drive the FNS – integrate and optimize sourcing, refurb, config, pricing, costs, technology, PAS, TWIN, Apps, CS, training & options into complex deals
- Address Specification Requirements and CSR’s
- Reply to documents, tenders, contracts etc.
- Visit customers
- Create customized presentations
- Answer technical questions
- Prepare for and host customer visits such as demos, FAT’s etc.
- After-sale account support
- Hunting for new customers
- Product definition – portfolio, label, pricing, roadmap
- Market analysis
- Competitive analysis
- BL DUV Liaison
MSc in Engineering or Physical Science; MBA or business education is a strong advantage.
Commercial and/or marketing background with 5 years of experience with lithography and customer applications is preferred.
- Excellent communicator with different levels both internal and external
- Deep analytical skills
- Structured, accurate way of working, maintain overview (helicopter view)
- Ability to manage stake holders
- Ability to build bridges across disciplines and all levels
- Good command of the English language, both oral and written
- Presentation skills
Context of the position
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer