Merakey is currently seeking a Program Specialist to join our Merakey division in Coatesville, PA location.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees.
- New!! -- we have the compensation and benefits package that will meet your individual needs!! You choose between "Enhanced Pay" or "Enhanced Benefits"!!
- Depending on your needs and/or the needs of your family, you choose between higher pay (and a full range of base benefits) or unbelievable benefits (and competitive pay)!! You will be free to choose from:
- "Enhanced Pay" -- Competitive wage + an additional $2.00 per hour for all hours worked. Option to select a base medical plan + a full range of company paid benefits.
- "Enhanced Benefits" -- Competitive wage + an option to select from 4 comprehensive medical plans for you and your family where 70%-100% of the premiums are paid by Merakey. Also includes a full range of additional company paid benefits. Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- The role of the Program Specialist is to develop, coordinate, assess and implement individualized support plans (ISP)/treatment or program plans.
- The Program Specialist provides ongoing services, which are instructional, supportive, and administrative. These services may be delivered as part of a spectrum of IDD services, including licensed Community Living Arrangements, licensed Family Living programs, or unlicensed services, such as Home- Based Waiver, or Person/Family Directed Support Services.
- Completion of asssesments & quarterly reports are required.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
NEW!! -- we have the compensation and benefits package that will meet your individual needs!! You choose between "Enhanced Pay" or "Enhanced Benefits"
Depending on your needs and/or the needs of your family, you choose between higher pay (and a full range of base benefits) or unbelievable benefits (and competitive pay). You will be free to choose from:
In addition -- we offer the following benefits:
- Enhanced Pay -- Competitive wage + an additional $2.00 per hour for all hours worked. Option to select a base high deductible medical plan + dental and vision coverage. Retirement plan also available along with a full range of company paid benefits.
- Enhanced Benefits -- Competitive wage + an option to select from 4 comprehensive medical plans for you and your family where at least 70% of the premiums are paid by Merakey. Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan also available along with a full range of additional company paid benefits.
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S IDD DIVISION
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.
- Adult Training Facility
- Behavior Support Services
- Early Intervention Case Management
- Employment (Transitional, Supported, Competitive)
- In-home Support
- Non-traditional Community Day Services/Home and Community Habilitation
- Supports Coordination
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Community Living/Group Homes
- Family/Shared Living
- Intermediate Care Facility
- Respite Care
- Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior)
- Supported Living
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Master's Degree and 1 yr. experience required OR Bachelor's Degree and 2 yrs. of experience required. Experience must be working directly with persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Must have a valid driver's license, with a fairly clean record.
- Must have your own transportation.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- If you select the enhance pay option, it may increase your benefits out of pocket expense and reduce your PTO time. It will increase your annual salary.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled