MEMCO Staffing is looking for a Crane Operator:
Pinehurst, TX 77362.
30-Ton Rough Terrain.
The Crane Operator is responsible for operating a mobile crane to lift, move, position, and reposition loads, also will be required to unload crane accessories from trailers or support vehicles. The Operator is subject to possible exposure to extreme year round outdoor environmental conditions, and may also be subject to working weekends and holidays. Operator typically works under direct supervision and is expected to work long hours with frequent sitting, standing, moving, and climbing.
- Must possess a current NCCCO or equivalent crane operator certification.
- Knowledgeable of OSHA Regulations in crane operations.
- Drives crane to work site and properly sets up per the manufacturer’s operators manual and company rules regarding cribbing/matting.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Properly barricades counterweight tail swing radius.
- Take complete charge of all safety pertaining to set up and knockdown and operation of crane.
- Any other duties as assigned
If you have the desire and feel you are ready to work in a high-performance, fast-paced environment, please send your resume to:
JoseAVazquez@marekbros.com or call 713-773-6000 Ext 122 for more information.