Collective Health is transforming the way self-funded employers approach their employee healthcare offering, and improving the way members experience and interact with their healthcare benefits. The Collective Care team is on the frontline of this transformation, and is looking for talented pharmacists to play a key role in the expansion of case management functions that touch Collective Healths clients, members, and internal teams.
The Staff Pharmacist, reporting to Collective Care Director, is responsible for daily member facing calls in our Care Navigation program with a focus on pharmacist led case management interventions. The Pharmacist will collaborate with our Care Navigation team members and be the key contact for Collective Health members regarding their healthcare needs. The Staff Pharmacist will function as the clinical case manager on our team which also includes social workers and care coordinators.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct member outreach calls and emails. These calls include outreach "welcome home" calls after acute hospitalization, outreach to emerging high cost members
- Receive inbound member referrals from Member Advocates covering a broad range of diagnoses and clinical conditions
- Creation of goal oriented, member specific care plans
- Accurate documentation of member assessments and follow up member interactions
- Identification of opportunities for maximizing value and education on health plan benefits
- Collaborate with social workers on the Care Navigation team on a daily basis
- Assist with the ongoing development of client facing cost/utilization reporting, with an emphasis on analyzing specialty pharmacy trends and developing strategies to manage
- Provide subject matter expertise to support the Collective Health operations teams in response to complex or escalated pharmacy inquiries
- Other duties as assigned by Director
What You'll Need
- A PharmD or BS in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a PBM, clinical / retail pharmacy, health plan, or managed care setting
- Strong communication skills
- A "can do" attitude and willingness to help evolve program
- Ability to navigate and succeed in ambiguity
- Willingness to work through change with positivity
- Attention to detail
- Telephonic care management experience preferred
- Experience with drug information database research and evaluation
- Experience communicating complex medical/pharmacy/prescription related information to patients/members in "plain English"
- A strong desire to work in a unique healthcare setting that is fast paced and member focused
- Ability to talk and type and manage multiple electronic systems
- Be eager and willing to adapt to program evolution and assist with program development as directed by management
- Ability to commute to our office in Lehi, UT every work-day
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com ( https://www.collectivehealth.com/ )
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.