Infosys – Energy, Communication & Services – Technology Lead – US – Java Full stack Developer
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Eden Prairie, MN This position may require travel and or relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 6 years of experience in development and maintenance of IT Applications
- Knowledge or experience in Groovy rails and Angular JS is preferred
- Experience in creating high level design artifacts independently and prototyping through creation of POCs
- Experience in conducting design reviews for artifacts developed by other team members
- Experienced enough to deliver high quality code deliverables (code configuration, documentation), perform code deliverable reviews & unit test plan reviews, conduct independent testing and sign off code release for testing stage
- Experienced enough to Lead validation activities for System Testing, Integration Testing, pre-User Acceptance Testing and support UAT
- Experience in Performing root-cause analysis of any issues that arise post implementation (warranty) and provide quick solutions
- Experience in creation of a repository of team’s collective knowledge on technology, domain and process, seek information and leverage knowledge from other projects in order to drive higher efficiency
- Experience in working with globally spread teams and ability to support and coach peers and juniors as and when required on specific technical competencies required to deliver on the assigned tasks.
- Possessing Excellent communication skills to interact and drive meetings with Business and IT stakeholders
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
bal delivery environment
- Communication and Analytical skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin