As part of Enterprise Digital Strategy team, you will be a key part of a group of digital strategists and Product Owners, working to optimize digital interaction strategies and tactics. You'll use your analytical skills and digital marketing experience to help gain important insights into and across various digital interaction channels to drive customer engagement on First National Bank of Omaha’s (FNBO) digital platforms.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of strong analytical, problem solving, and data manipulation skills and experience and the ability to synthesize analytic findings into actionable strategic recommendations.
- Working with the UI/UX Director establish digital KPIs that reflect the overall digital health of the enterprise - create and maintain reporting dashboards that help gain insight into the performance of their marketing efforts through the use of easy to understand dashboards.
- Support Product Owners and UI/UX team with relevant analysis on product usability metrics
- Partner with other business leaders to deliver information showing how digital supports their area.
- Work with data and IT groups to continually refine best digital reporting metrics.
- Elevate our customer satisfaction on digital platforms by creating a variety of actionable analyses at both the campaign and program level, including across channels. Examples of these types of analyses include: frequency, cadence, and engagement.
- Help product owners and business leaders gain insights into their customers by helping identify customer personas, across a variety of attributes, and then prioritize and create actionable segments.
- Implement repeatable, scalable analytical processes and procedures on projects.
- Identify knowledge management and learning opportunities to develop internal stakeholders understanding of customers’ experience on FNBO digital tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of one (1) to five (5) years of experience in a web systems and marketing analytics role required
- Experience with digital marketing channels such as web, mobile, email, social media, and SEO/SEM preferred
- Proven experience showing clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals
- Experience using website analytics tools, preferably Adobe Analytics
- Experience using screen capture and recording tools to document user experience
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Well-organized, self-directed, and detail-oriented
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines while demonstrating enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
To Formally Be Considered For Position, Submit Application Here: https://firstnational.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/fnbocareers/job/Omaha---FNB/Digital---Payments-Solutions-User-Experience-Analyst_R-20190461
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Systems and Marketing Analytics: 1 year (Required)