- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of administrative experience in a high-tech or international environment working on core administrative tasks (e.g., travel management, expense reports, calendar management, facilities coordination, etc.).
- 6 years of administrative experience supporting executive-level management in a corporate environment, and managing small-scale projects and events from pre-planning to execution.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Experience supporting large global teams across multiple time zones.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies, with experience using technology and the internet to improve work efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices, and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality on all business matters.
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
We are NetConnect and our mission is to to create a network where location doesn’t matter and everyone has reliable, seamless connectivity to Google. We build networking solutions that provide both GCP and first-party Google customers with a network that is awesome yet ultimately transparent.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $87,000-$128,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (e.g., manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Coordinate duties for multiple offices.
- Mentor new team members.
- Serve as a lead and manager of small projects.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.