- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 2+ years of Inside Sales experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing the Public Sector business? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider for the US Federal Government? Are you interested in how Federal Financials customers can apply technology to oversee US financial markets?
You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of of commercial cloud adoption in the US Federal Government. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will create the first impression for our prospective customers through business development activities, follow-ups on their inquiries and from our marketing programs. You should have both a sales and technical background that enables you to successfully manage a high volume of activity to achieve activity-based metrics, as well as experience establishing credibility with decision makers. You will actively drive inside sales calls and deliver pipeline and closed business to the sales organization, including owning sales opportunities from end-to-end.
- Collaborate with Outside Field Sales team
- Attain daily inside sales call activity metrics – outbound calls, decision maker contacts, qualified leads
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target lists in Salesforce.com
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Limited travel.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Inside sales experience with US Federal customers or other Public Sector customers including DoD, Intel, State & Local Government, Education or Non-Profits
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Technical skills
- Proven track record of metrics and quota obtainment
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us