Now hiring drivers with experience in dry bulk transport. We have local dedicated lanes that get you home daily! Full benefits package & competitive pay.
- CLASS A CDL: Minimum of 2 years (Preferred), clean driving record, proficient in operating a 10-speed manual.
- TRAILER EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1 Year general dry bulk experience (Preferred) operating End- Dump, Belly Dump, Side Dump, Walking Floor, etc.
- COMMODITIES HAULED: Copper Concentrate – Will train on the handling of material
- SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, weekends optional, must be able to start between 1 – 2 am (Shift 1), or 1 – 2 pm (Shift 2). Shift runs approximately 10 – 12 hours.
- SAFETY: Strong safety record critical
- ENDORSEMENTS: Hazmat (Required), MSHA (Not required will train)
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K with employer match, 24/7 dispatch, Driver Field Support, Full Service Terminal,
COMPENSATION: Load pay with drivers making approximately $1,000 - $1,200/week, Quarterly bonus, Annual pay raises
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CALL 602-242-1800, extension 4, and request to speak with our recruiter today!
Job Type: Full-time
- driving with CDL Class A: 2 years (Required)
- End Dump / Belly Dump: 1 year (Required)
- Phoenix, AZ 85043 (Preferred)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Required)
- CDL Class A (Required)