The CAD Drafter creates final design and engineering documents. Working with fabrication and installation teams to assure the product meets engineered standards. Draft effective means and methods that can be installed efficiently at the highest quality and within budget.
- Create detailed drawings with colored renderings.
- Assist in creating permanent large and small scale architectural elements/signage/exhibits.
- Using project kick off documents, develop project schedule with critical path.
- Work with Auto CAD systems creating, modifying and releasing drawings.
- Work closely with other departments as required ensuring that drawings reflect correct information.
- Certificate from an accredited CAD Program.
- 3+ years’ experience in related field.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Solidworks, Rhino and Illustrator a plus.
- Detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with any or all of the following a plus:
- Metal fabrication
- Exhibits and museum displays
- Electrical signage
- Graphics & typography processes
- Architectural drawings and site plans
Job Type: Full-time
- CAD: 3 years (Preferred)
- Drafting: 3 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 3 years (Preferred)
- Woodinville, WA (Preferred)