Are you looking for a career in Property Management? Do you enjoy working for a smaller company? Are you tired of going from job to job? We have an immediate opening for a Leasing Assistant for a property located in Riverside with 100+ apartment homes.
Our Leasing Assistants are the heart of our community, bringing people and apartment homes together. They are the first point of contact for all residents, guests, staff, vendors and visitors to our community. This important person must thrive in both a team environment and be able to work solo. Providing exceptional customer service with the right amount of empathy, compassion and spirited professionalism is a must.
Important skills: salesmanship, customer service, professionalism, administrative skills and accuracy.
Important attributes: friendly, sweet, humble, listening and problem solving, maintaining confidentiality.
* Touring and presenting the property in its best possible light and assisting prospective residents with finding the right home
* Answering all incoming calls and emails
* Completing rental forms and agreements
* Collecting rents/deposits
* Ensuring the models and community are ready for show
* Assisting the manager in collection of delinquent rents
* Proactively looking for ways to better the experience for our residents
* Processing of all administrative forms and reports
You must be professional, love to work with people and enjoy solving problems. Must convey warmth and openness along with authority, possess common sense and be a good communicator.
Requires proven sales and customer service background.
Hours: Monday-Friday 11:00am-5:00pm (Could lead to 8:30-5:00); Saturday(required) 10:00am-4:00pm (approx. 30-40 hours/week)
Starting pay $13-$15/hr, paid holidays, paid vacation, annual bonuses, medical benefits
Background check required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour