Entry level position in a Parts Distribution Center for Heavy Duty Truck Parts.
- Can reach top rate within 3 years.
- Quarterly bonuses of up to $800 available.
- 4 weeks vacation at start of employment
- 15 paid holidays
- 5 days PTO
- Attendance payout
- Incredible benefits including tuition reimbursement, employee automotive lease program, 401K match, Dental, Vision, Health insurance, and many voluntary benefits.
Looking for driven individuals who want to be part of a great team!
- Receive, verify and store incoming material; pick required quantity of material for processing.
- Pick and prepare material for shipment.
- Package material to ensure protection of parts in transit.
- Stage material in proper location for shipment and/or loads on trailer.
- Audit storage locations for proper quantity and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Operation of Voice Directed Picking Equipment.
- Operate power vehicles such as a forklift, reach truck and order picker to a height of 24 feet.
- Lift and move parts up to 75 pounds in weight unassisted, pull/push and slide parts up to 100 pounds unassisted, while maintaining quality and production standards in Receiving and Shipping of parts.
- Stoop, bend, twist and reach into 48” deep locations to pull or stock truck parts.
- Stand and/or walk 100% of the work schedule, with exception of break and lunch periods.
- Safely operate and / or work in the vicinity of many types of equipment, such as forklifts, reach trucks, pick trucks, propane powered lifts, battery changing equipment, electric carousels, conveyor lines, heavy duty pneumatic staple guns, compactors, dock levelers, etc.. without risk to self or other employees.
- Maintain housekeeping requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others within and outside the work group.
- Work flexible hours.
- Participation in Continuous Improvement program (TOS) and responsible for coming up with ideas / suggestions for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Basic mathematics skills (required)
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds frequently (required)
- Unassisted, pull/push and slide over of parts up to 100 pounds occasionally (required)
- Stoop, bend, and twist frequently to complete the task at hand (required)
- Reach frequently into 48 inch deep locations to pull or stock truck parts (required)
- Stand and/or Walk continuously, with the exception of break and lunch period (required)
- Operate Stand-up Reach Lifts and Man-Up Order Picker to a height of 24 feet (required)
- Use equipment to lift pallet unit to a height of 24 feet (required)
- Safety Equipment and Quality Commitment (required)
- Housekeeping, sweeping and emptying trash as necessary (required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $29.01 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location