This position is eligible for sign on and relocation assistance
The Cytotechnologist provides excellent customer service and works closely with co-workers to meet the needs of the pathologists, physicians and patients. Responsible for assisting in the collection of cytological tissues, as well as preparation and screening of all types of specimens. Works closely with the pathologists by performing screenings, improving accuracy and efficiency. Responsible for accurately performing a variety of duties within the department, as assigned by the department leader, including front office duties, filing, tracking and accessing specimens. Adheres to performance and quality standards, and is responsible for keeping the lab in continuous readiness for inspections. Participates in all required regulatory and proficiency testing activities. Responsible for instrument maintenance, training of other co-workers and participation in committees and projects.
Must have successfully completed a Cytotechnology program with a Bachelor's Degree. Must be a certified Cytotechnologist (CT ASCP).
Must be able to lift 40 pounds. Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $38.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative