- Leadership Experience
- Management Experience
- Microsoft Office
We are looking for a Production Foreman Entry Level to lead our factory teams that work a 4 on, 4 off, 12 hour shift rotation, ensuring successful outcomes with quality, delivery timing and employee engagement. In addition, with the focus on improvement, the right individual will know how to evaluate then improve our processes, streamline our production, and will possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work directly on the floor with all levels of manufacturing team members to first learn, then lead
- Foreman is responsible for leading a certain area, such as, cutting, powder coat, and etc.
- Planning and organizing production schedules by assessing project and resource requirements
- Coaching and developing our staff to ensure we have the right talent in the right place, recruiting and onboarding new staff, directing improvement opportunity discussions and follow ups as required
- Strong focus continuing improvement.
- Responsible for follow up and follow through on said processes, such as, streaming lining production.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Developing (or enhancing current) tools, processes and techniques to eliminate waste & quality issues including under/overproduction, delays, non-value-added activities, version control and product deficiencies.
- Proactively communicate with other departments to maintain quality and production standards
- Coordinating the maintenance of health and safety programs to ensure the associated processes and procedures are in place and being followed
- Maintain a quality facility that’s clean and impressive!
- Excellent people management, collaboration and organizational skills and experience
- You have a well-rounded understanding of the custom manufacturing space with previous hands-on leadership experience (5 years or more) in a manufacturing or construction role
- Previous experience working in metal, aluminum and CNC environments is considered an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and proficient at using computers
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive wages, paid medical and dental benefits, 401-K, Employee Share Purchase Plan and an exciting work environment with hot lunch served daily!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year