Full Job Description
The mission of The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center is to eliminate cancer in Texas, the nation, and the world through outstanding programs that integrate patient care, research and prevention, and through education for undergraduate and graduate students, trainees, professionals, employees and the public.
The primary purpose of the position is to document and coordinate program level activities within the Therapeutics Discovery Division translational research efforts.
This is a temporary, non-benefits-eligible position not to exceed 6 months and budgeted at up to 40 hours per week.
1. Assist with Inventory of all equipment within the Division
2. Aid in coordination with Internal/External Communications
3. Provide procurement support to the division
4. Coordinate Meeting requests, agendas, and associated logistics
5. Update current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and related documentation
6. Assist in the review and follow-up of Financial transactions and reconciliation
7. Other duties as assigned.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent. College bound or in-college students.
Required: Some experience.
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. http://www.mdanderson.org/about-us/legal-and-policy/legal-statements/eeo-affirmative-action.html
Requisition ID: 137526
Employment Status: Full-Time
Employee Status: Temporary
FLSA: non-exempt, eligible for overtime, and is subject to the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Work Week: Days
Fund Type: Soft
Pivotal Position: No
Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 27,040
Midpoint Salary: US Dollar (USD) 39,600
Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 52,000
Science Jobs: No