EARN UP TO $100,000 A YEAR
Do you want to work in a position that offers unlimited earnings and growth potential?
Our top Sales Associates are making over $100K per year!!!
The Ashley Advantages
We are THE industry leader:
- # 1 selling furniture brand in the world
- # 1 retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States
We offer the best compensation package in furniture industry:
- Generous, competitive commission and bonus plan with uncapped earning potential
- Learning program consisting of classroom and on-the-job training segments, designed to help you learn at your own pace.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid vacation
- Recognition and reward programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- A host of other excellent benefits including a generous furniture discount!
In this customer facing retail sales position, you will be selling complete furniture solutions and sleep systems to our customers. We are devoted to helping individuals and families create something fresh and new in their homes: not just selecting furniture, but helping them design their living space as well as fitting them with the perfect sleep system to meet their needs. We are looking for motivated, money driven sales professionals who are seeking an uncapped commission based opportunity.
- Greeting guests upon arriving in our retail showroom, learning their motivation for their visit and developing a lasting customer relationship
- Presenting and discussing various home furnishing product options based upon your discovery of your prospective clients including lifestyle, needs and goals during the sales consultation
- Utilizing sales and upselling techniques
- Marketing new sales, special events, and financing options
- Assisting customers in financing, purchasing, delivery and ultimate satisfaction
- Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous professional training and development
You do not need retail furniture experience to be successful in this role, we look for individuals with a passion for customer service and sales. We provide a dynamic on the job training program to get you ready to succeed.
We do, however, look at the following:
- Experience in 'high customer expectation' positions, such as sales, hospitality, and various retail environments
- Entrepreneurial and team oriented
- Coachable and self-directed learner who is always willing to learn
- High energy 'people person', relentless in pleasing the customer Professional, driven, positive, resilient, and achievement-focused
- Detailed individuals with strong follow up and follow through
- Excellent time-management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: a great listener
- Enjoys a fast pace retail sales environment with the ability to work a flexible 40 hour work week including some nights and all weekends
- Basic computer knowledge is required
- High school diploma is required
- Computer skills/technology skills
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Mathematical skills.
- Extended and frequent periods of standing and walking.
- Frequent bending, twisting, kneeling
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent