Client Partner / Client relationship manager
Location: Dallas, T X
ConnectedX works with some of the leading enterprises, helping them embark on outcome driven application modernization and digital transformation.
Implementation partner to major fortune 500 client for long-term initiatives.
We are looking for Client partner / Client relationship manager who has experience in managing and growing accounts.
* Demonstrated success working within large, national accounts, SI Partners or Direct Clients
* Experience working in a consultative manner with clients and serving as a key advisor and partner
* Experience in fast-changing environments
* Experience maintaining and growing multiple large accounts
* Experience achieving growth and sales targets
* Exposure to managing challenging external stakeholders
* * Must be a growth-minded individual that drives conversations and pursuits forward
* Must be comfortable engaging in exploratory discussions in business functions where you do not have deep expertise.
* Comfort with ambiguity
* Must be a team player that actively seeks opportunities to collaborate
* Must be skilled at and enjoy being a problem solver
* Strong background in crafting and delivering proposals of work
* Ability to effectively construct and tell a compelling and clear story around a value proposition, both orally and in presentations
* Poise, executive presence and outstanding communication skills
Job Type: Full-time