Seeking eager sales professionals to join our growing Inside Sales team! Growth opportunities available. Collaborative & Energetic Team Environment.
Enterprise Account Managers are responsible for selling AT&T’s business solutions portfolio including Dedicated Internet, VoIP, Security, VPN, Ethernet, and other telecommunication services. The candidate will need to have a strong passion for inside sales and B2B selling including prospecting and developing relationships within the small to mid-size business segments and a preferred background in telecommunications.
An ideal Enterprise Account Manager is an experienced hunter that has the ability to independently grow and solidify their sales funnel while also building a rapport within AT&T. Previous telecom experience is great to have, but not required! Overall, we are looking for hungry sales professionals that can manage their accounts & understand the full sales cycle all while building good rapport with clients.
Our training program is setup to make sure every team member is setup for success. In addition, our team environment cultivates interaction with your fellow employees & upper management to ensure everyone has a chance to not only succeed, but have their voice heard! Being a small-mid sized business, growth opportunities will present themselves frequently and we keep those open for those who perform exceptionally & earn it.
Lastly, we know a work-life balance is important in choosing your next career. Here at CC3 we invest in our employees to make sure they are prepared for whatever life may throw their way. From providing a stimulating environment, full kitchen with free snacks & beverages, large & small conferences rooms for everyday use, & more... we make sure you are prepared to conquer everyday! Paid time off, paid holidays, & full health benefits allow you to be flexible when it matters most.
Roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Generating new sales revenue from business customers in an office environment
- Individual prospecting via phone, identifying opportunities, proposing and closing sales, and collaborating with AT&T account teams
- Achieving/exceeding monthly sales targets for wireline services
- Managing ongoing sales through implementation of services
- Building rapport with business customers
- Must be willing to work in team selling atmosphere placing outbound calls Monday thru Friday
- Must be an outgoing, persistent, and goal driven individual
What it takes:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in telecom outside or outbound sales
- Experience building and working a funnel of prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Appetite to develop new relationships
- A hunter’s mentality
- Previous experience in telecommunications
- Understanding of MS Office and CRMs
- 4-year degree preferred
- Exemplary compensation consisting of a base and uncapped commissions
- Full in office kitchen with provided snacks and beverages for employees
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time
- Company trips, annual and quarterly awards
- Additional bonuses and incentives based on performance
Equal Opportunity Statement
CC3 is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. CC3 strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middleton, WI 53562: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person