We have a great opportunity to offer the person that we find as the best fit to lead our team.
We are in search of a dedicated and reliable individual that has a great attitude and is ready to do what is required of them to help us as we continue to grow.
We are looking for a manager that is more comfortable working in the trenches alongside the team as compared to one that sits back and tries to manage from a distance.
Our company is growing rapidly and will offer plenty of opportunity for personal growth inside of it.
Requirements to be considered for this position:
-Minimum of 5 years in a management or leadership position
- Must be available to work weekends and some holidays
- Proven sales track record
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- AWESOME personality with customers and co-workers
- Knowledge of QuickBooks POS system is a plus
- Effective time management skills
-Must be Trust worthy
-Must have great follow through skills
-Great at building personal relationships with customers
- Believe in, agree with, and share our Lucky 13!
- Hiring staff and conducting reviews
- Managing and building a schedule that meets the demands of store’s hours
- Reach store goals each month and help each team member reach their own personal goals.
- Maintaining our current systems and processes that streamline duties and tasks
- Manage the store budget
- Inventory management and reconciliation
- Evaluate individual team member’s productivity, team effectiveness, and help drive professional development
- Excellent communication with corporate to ensure all processes flow smoothly
- Ensure the NightRider atmosphere and core values are maintained
- Ensure each customer gets the full NightRider experience with over the top customer service
- Demonstrate flexibility to take on additional duties based on the needs of the business
-Follow through on all policies and procedures that are in place and hold your team to the same standard
-Reach store goals each month and help each team member reach their own personal goals.
-Be the GOLD standard for the store and lead your team by your example and motivate each team member to reach their true potential. You cannot ask your team to do something you are not willing to do yourself!
-Don’t make excuses for failures, own it and figure out how to overcome each obstacle that you face
We need someone who can relate to any type of person, who is an experienced leader, and a real team player! If you feel this is the right position for you then we would love to hear from you. Please e-mail all items on the list below by replying to this post.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, anyone that doesn't include all of the following will not be considered for our position:
1. A cover letter explaining why you are the best choice to join our team at Nightrider and why this is the perfect position for you.
2. Your Resume
3. Professional References
4. Salary Requirements
Due to the nature of our business, anyone that we consider will be required to pass a drug test and a background check before we will hire them. We will be fielding resumes and conducting interviews immediately. This process will continue until we find our perfect match.
Our work is a tribute, a tribute to art, to craftsmanship, to real Americans, and to our common belief that a love of Freedom isn't something this country should hide. It's a commitment that takes courage to display in a time when the masses seem content to watch those freedoms fade away.
We view our jewelry as a public canvas. Public, because most art hangs in private galleries, or in homes behind closed doors. Not our jewelry. It's right there, on the street and in your face. Far more than a shiny little trinket made in China. It's a skillfully designed statement about who you are and the Freedoms you believe in, displayed front and center. It doesn't care if the weak can't handle the strength of your message.
Your bold support of true Freedom fuels us. Our greatest honor comes when we watch our artwork become a staple of your identity. When you look down and see our work against your skin, you know it's more than silver or gold. You're seeing the blood, sweat and tears of true American artisans; a window into the soul of a brother or sister who stands firmly for Freedom. Above all, those you see wearing NightRider Jewelry are part of the tribe. From us, they will always be treated like the family they have become.
This story was borne from a deep love and the relentless determination that comes when someone says you can't do something.
Our vision of jewelry is old school. It's the kind of work that only comes from a master craftsman or silversmith consumed with creating magic. That one-of-a-kind piece designed specifically for you, not the masses. That's how it used to be done. These days, true craftsmanship has been kicked out the door by companies more focused on cheap labor and cost savings. Not us.
It didn't take long to realize if we were ever going to get exactly what we wanted, we'd have to make it ourselves. Our enthusiasm wasn't very well received. Every avenue we pursued led to industry 'experts' who tried to change our minds. They said we had to rethink our art to pander to the masses. We'd have to get rid of the 'Freedom or Death' and skulls that define our work. The final straw was telling us an American product couldn't compete, we'd never make a living crafting these pieces here at home and we'd have to take production overseas.
Deep down, they were really saying we'd have to abandon our American dream.
One of the many things we love about this country and her people: Americans don't take kindly to people telling us we can't do something. For us, the choice was clear. We will not turn our back on the country that built us. We will do it the hard way and we'll do it the right way--a mantra that used to be the American way.
Our American dream was born a few years ago, in our garage, by our own hands, in the dead heat of an Arizona desert summer. We know we might not grow as big as the lifeless brands that fill the stores. We're okay with that. Every job we bring to our community is worth it. This mentality will never change. We'll give our heart and our hands to our craft, right here at home in Chandler, Arizona. When we sign our pieces with NightRider and USA, you can bet they'll be signed with pride because our veins aren't the only ones that still pump red, white, and blue. Together, we intend to prove it. One piece at a time.
We believe that the principles that lead to success are the same in life and in business. Our strategy for business is simple. We find people that agree with us and our cause and then we ask them to join us. For us to succeed it is vital that every member we add to our team is 100% committed to our culture. The recipe for our culture is the core values that we frame our company around.
These are our lucky 13:
1. Keep perspective of what's really important. Always start and end with why.
2. Stay grounded and humble. No Egos allowed.
3. Always stay hungry. Never be satisfied with where you are, always push yourself to learn and grow.
4. Commit to only doing your greatest work. Doing a few things exceptionally is better than doing a lot of things pretty well.
5. Be honest. Real relationships are built on trust.
6. Commit to the team. A team united together will far surpass what the same individuals could accomplish on their own.
7. Take responsibility for yourself. There is nothing we respect more than when someone holds themselves accountable. "I'm sorry I made a mistake" goes a long way around here.
8. Lead by example. Real leaders lead from in front not above or behind.
9. Have gratitude. Be thankful for the opportunities that you have and the people that support you along the way regardless of the size of their contribution.
10. Find solutions not problems. Positive and determined attitudes are essential to turning obstacles into opportunity.
11. Work hard. The road to greatness is paved by hard work, discipline, and sacrifice.
12. Enjoy yourself. Spend your time doing things that make you happy with people that make you happy.
13. Be proud of who you are and what you do
Job Type: Full-time