Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
We are expanding our Cyber Security Center of Excellence (CoE) and we are looking for top talent to help us meet the challenges of securing todays industrial systems. Our team develops new security solutions for the industrial sector. These solutions that are implemented on all industrial control systems (ICS) both internal and across multiple vendors and environments. Looking for self-motivated, individuals to contribute to the development of our Cyber Security services portfolio who are confident, integrative thinkers, results-oriented, and customer focused.
1. Design automation solutions for process controls
2. Implement multi-vendor DCS / PLC / SCADA / SIS systems, such as Allen Bradley/Rockwell Controllogix, Emerson DeltaV, Yokogawa CENTUM, Siemens SIMATIC, Modicon, etc.
3. Create or modify control systems configurations, system logic, specifications and cybersecurity solutions for multiple environments.
4. Develop, maintain and test Honeywell qualification procedures and processes produce repeatable and effective solutions.
5. Manage patch and software distributions and manage configuration of the various control systems products in the test lab environment.
6. Maintain certification with the 3rd party DCS / PLC /SCADA systems, Honeywell EPKS technologies and Advance Control software, cyber security, and wireless product/systems portfolio.
7. Perform Application and System administration tasks required to keep the Cyber Test Lab operational at industry standard level.
8. Liaison with Honeywell R&D teams to ensure compliance with development, test standards and procedures.
9. Experience in cybersecurity software solutions, including Application Control / Application Whitelisting, Device Control / DLP, Honeywell Risk Manager, and SIEM.
10. Requires 5 - 10% travel
Design automation solutions
Implement multi-vendor systems
Manage patch and software distributions
You Must Have:
Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems or in lieu of degree 7 years of directly related experience.
Experience with Industrial Control Systems DCS, PLC, SCADA
3 years working experience of implementing multi-vendor DCS / PLC / SCADA systems
3 years working TCP/IP infrastructure devices (routers, switches)
3 years working with server based operating systems
Diagnostic and analytical skills including problem solving, management of priorities and self direction to resolve complex issues
Experience with remote desktop technologies, VNC, RDP, etc.
Network Security certification (CCNA security, CompTIA security, CCNP security, etc)
Experience in VMWare Virtualization technology
Knowledge of IT Security Technical regulations and requirements
Industry standards such as ISA 99, ISO 27000, IEC 62443, NIST SP 800-82
Ability to handle physical workload (up to 20lbs) and comfortably climb ladders
Experience in LAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
LAN networking principles and protocols including Ethernet, hubs, switches, Routers, TCP/IP, VLAN, Next Generation Firewall, DMZ, VPN, IDS, IPS
TCP/IP protocols SMTP, SNMP, SCP, SSL, HTTP, SSH, SSL
Common industrial communication protocols Modbus, Devicenet, Profibus, Foundation Fieldbus, DNP3, and OPC
Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Server, PowerShell
Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore solutions, system management
Experience utilizing network analysis tools, Whats Up Gold, Solar Winds, etc.
JOB ID: HRD60657
Location: 3079 Premiere Pkwy Ste 100, Duluth, GA 30097 USA
How Honeywell is Connecting the World