Currently seeking a Long Haul Truck Driver to operate commercial motor vehicles to transport freight. We have multiple runs. East and back, 11 western states, I-5 corridor, and dedicated. Call today for details 833-243-0612 to apply follow indeed instructions
Benefits of Long Haul Truck Driver
- Fully equipped automatic Freightliner Cascadias 2017-2019 models
- PrePass in all the trucks for scale bypass
- Salary: .42-.49 CPM average of 2500-3000 miles per week with more possible.
- $3000 sign on bonus
- $25 bonus for clean DOT inspections
- Detention pay, extra stop pay, break down pay, layover pay, 34 hour reset pay (ask for details)
- $1000 driver referral bonus
- At least 2 weeks out with 2 days at home. Dedicated are off twice a week.
- 75% paid medical driver pays $147.77 per month
- Possible advancement to be a trainer.
- Team that cares about you and your Family
Responsibilities of Long Haul Truck Driver
- Delivering and Picking up assigned Loads
- Obtain all required signatures on picked up and delivered loads and notify dispatch immediately
- Check for shortages and disclaimers, notations, ect.
- Pick up freight as required and Deliver freight to consignees
- Maintain Trip Packs and Log Books
- Inspect and Maintain Vehicle
Qualifications and Skills of Long Haul Truck Driver
- Safely operate a commercial vehicle
- Provide an acceptable driving record for previous 10 years
- Provide 10 years of verifiable employment history
- Ability to satisfactory pass a road test
- Must be able to pass a physical compliant with the FMCSA
- Desired: two years of OTR experience.
- Ability to pass a controlled substance and alcohol test at pre-employment and random
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License and Unexpired Medical Certificate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year