CACI is the prime contractor for the MyNavyHR Transformation program, a large-scale integration and development transformation effort, that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in a state-of-the-art Agile development environment. The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
More About the Role:
ACI is in search of a Cyber Security Analyst to provide support for a large-scale IT modernization initiative. As a member of the security team, you’ll assist in the identification and implementation of information assurance/cyber security requirements. The successful candidate must have experience with threat analysis, vulnerability management, as well as assessment and authorization processes for the Federal government, Department of Defense, or intelligence community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Analyze vulnerability scan reports, assess security threats, and assist team members in developing remediation strategies
- Assist with vulnerability management and provide updates on remediation activities
- Responsible for developing Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms)
- Develop contingency planning and incident response training and exercises
- Develop and review security documentation such as System Security Plans, Security Assessment Plans, Contingency Plans, and Risk Assessment Plans
- Review DoD IAVM alerts and work with engineers, administrators, and developers to remediate identified issues
- Analyze potential threats, research remediation and present recommendations
- Inspect systems for vulnerabilities using manual and automated means
- Communicate security regulations, policies, and requirements to ensure compliance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of related experience
- Experience providing security, system or network administration
- Knowledge and experience with Linux or Windows operating systems and network architecture
- Working knowledge and understanding of information and networking security requirements for Federal government, Department of Defense, or intelligence community
- Experience in the application of NIST RMF guidance, DISA STIGs, Privacy Act, HIPAA, and DoD/Navy regulations, instructions, manuals, checklist and guides for cyber security
- Developing or reviewing documentation supporting implementation of security requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Must be detailed-oriented, exercise sound judgment, able to review the work of others, and be able to detect errors or needed modifications
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills with ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Must demonstrate a high degree of personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle sensitive information
- Must hold a DoD 8570.01-M approved security certification such as Security+CE, CAP, CEH, SSCP, CISSP, CCNA-Security, or CISA
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- Demonstrated experience performing risk assessments or vulnerability management
- Knowledge of cloud computing services
- Experience with eMASS, ACAS, WebInspect, Nessus, or similar tools
- Experience writing A&A documentation or related artifacts
- Experience writing or reviewing documentation supporting implementation of security requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.