Description and Responsibilities:
- Creation of suppliers and products in the accounting system.
- Send purchase orders to suppliers and follow up on them.
- Address discrepancies with the provider.
- Receipt, registration and digitization of invoices.
- Document and initiate claims to suppliers.
- Issuing and sending electronically the billing of the clients
- Issuance and Registration of Loans to customers and suppliers
- Carry out collection activity of overdue accounts
- Process collections by credit card or other means.
- Manage and resolve short payments or unauthorized discounts and for quality.
- Provide timely and accurate information to requests for short payments made by customers.
- Process customer reimbursements in a timely manner.
- Process broker commissions with accurate calculations and in a timely manner.
- Provide timely information to the company about service failures or customer concerns.
- Present a copy of the orders received, and general information of the clients and all the documentation related to the sales department.
- Process credit requests.
- Apply discounts for prompt payment when appropriate, according to the payment terms.
- Maintain the customer database and accounts receivable per day.
- Assist in the preparation of reports according to the sales instructions.
- Generate weekly report of accounts receivable per client.
- Receive and follow up on the entry of correspondence, including emails, ensuring their follow-up.
- Receive phone calls and redirect them to the appropriate party.
- Carry out any other activity inherent in the position.
Bilingual: English and Spanish is a must!
Microsoft Office - Sage - Peachtree - Outlook - Excel Pro
At least 3 years of Administrative work
Ability to work in a fast pace environment. Proactive and self motivated
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- English / Spanish (Required)