Maintain responsibility for organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling for senior executive service (SES) level program direction of a dynamic and high visibility defense program. Perform a variety of multifaceted and routine administrative duties with minimal or no supervision in compliance with oral and written guidance and policies. Execute independent decisions within established guidelines and perform a full range of administrative services, including organizing and maintaining filing systems, answering phones, contributing to building and working in a team of administrative professionals, and providing backup for one another, as needed. Coordinate appointments, schedule meetings and invitations, and arrange logistics. Work independently within the full range of administrative responsibilities. Collaborate and promote a team environment with other EAs on the team and key business leaders.
- 1+ years of experience with providing executive-level administrative support in a large, complex organization
- Experience with managing a calendar, making domestic and international travel arrangements, managing and preparing expense reports, and planning meetings
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of business correspondence, including drafting letters and communications
- Ability to multi-task independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail and proofread for grammar and punctuation with a high level of accuracy
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with supporting DoD organizations
- Ability to interact with internal and external senior level employees professionally and be proactive in anticipating business and administrative needs
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail in composing and editing materials
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to be collaborative and promote a team environment
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.