Unique Office Assistant Opportunity
Combine office experience with the unique environment of a sleepaway camp! We are looking for a motivated, organized team player with an administrative, customer service, or communications background to join our summer team. Just two hours from Boston, our Camp is a vibrant and welcoming community of over 300 children and 180 staff from all over the world. Check out our website at www.kenwood-evergreen.com.
About The Job
The Camp Office is a focal point for communication between staff, campers and parents, and the position will involve a wide range of administrative duties including answering the telephone, dealing with mail and emails, assisting staff and campers, and keeping the camp days running smoothly. This position can also include the opportunity for social media management experience.Employment dates are June 15th to August 23rd.
- You have experience in a customer service or office environment
- You are organized and reliable, you love lists, schedules and order!
- You are a team player, able to live and work with people from all over the world
- You have a proven ability to learn and adapt quickly
- You are friendly and professional, with excellent communication skills
- You have typing/computer skills (knowledge of Word and Excel)
- You are able to work with repetitive motion, prolonged periods of sitting and occasional lifting, bending and carrying of luggage and boxes of up to 50lbs
- You are at least 18 years old
- You like to have fun!
- You have a valid driver's license
- You have experience producing social media content for large scale organizations (ie. Facebook and Instagram posts)
What You’ll Gain
- Support to challenge yourself and grow both personally and professionally
- Skills development and experience (which can also be used as an internship or for college credits)
- Digital badges that certify the skills you develop and demonstrate during your work with us
- New friends from all over the world!
- A salary of $2000-$2500 (depending on experience) for the 10 week commitment
- Free accommodation, meals, laundry and occasional pizza and Dunkin Donuts on us!
- An unforgettable summer on the shores of a beautiful lake, in the woods of NH
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the online application located here:
Job Type: Temporary