DevOps for scripting and release side and creating automations.
Must have Docker, AWS, Python, Groovy or GoLang
Must have experience and be able to come in and impact immediately.
Puppet and Ansible are huge
- Employ the values and principles of Agile development in a team environment.
- Ability to plan and engage with application team adopting DevSecOps, Cloud and automation transformation and
Optimize continuous deployment and continuous delivery practices
- Building cutting edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies.
- Create and Implement automating different type of testing, CICD pipelines, Software deployments
- Scripting languages, configuration management, Pipeline code, pipeline patterns, and CI tools
- Design and build solutions to technical challenges, leading the craftsmanship, resilience, and scalability of the
solution while continuously improving DevOps engineering practices.
- 5 + years of experiences as a DevOps/Cloud Engineering with AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience developing web applications and services using any of the language Python, Java, Ruby, NodeJS, Bash,
Perl, React, Angular, C#, groovy, go etc.
- Highly experienced with Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Pipeline as Code, Automated Single click Deployment, Configuration Management with large/mid-size application with production support * 2-3 years of experience with Cloud based DevOps practices, specially hands on experience with Cloud formation templet, Terraform * 1-2 years of experience with Containerization and Orchestration with Kubernetes * Experienced System level architect, like Linux or Windows flavors * Understanding of scalable web application architecture and infrastructure both in on premise and cloud * 1-2 years of experience with implementing Security scan and monitoring with web, tool, networking perspective. * Experience with Shell scripting. * Knowledge on Site reliability engineering for infrastructure and application monitoring * Experience in Agile Software Development with best practices * 4-year college degree in computer science or engineering and an AWS certificate is heavily preferred
Job Type: Full-time