UAS Registered Nurse
FT and Per Diem
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is a leading established Home Health Care Agency. We currently have multiple opportunities for UAS RNs within the five boroughs of NY.
Key functions include:
- Conducts UAS Assessments at member’s place of residence
- Completes the UAS, Aide Task Service Plan and all other documents required by health plan
- Conducts validation audits of UAS and ATSP and uploads UAS to DOH website
- Communicates daily with office staff on all required updated information for all assigned members in the required timeframe
- Provides member education regarding health issues, medication and plan benefits
- R.N. diploma from an accredited NLN program with a minimum of an Associate’s Degree (BSN preferred). Current, valid and unencumbered RN license, certificate or registration or credentialing as required
- One year combination of hospital and/or homecare experience as an RN.
- Must satisfactorily pass the NYSDOH required UAS training and any updated training modules
- Intermediate ability to use computerized systems such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Travel by public transportation or private vehicle is required. If the employee drives their own vehicle they must have a valid, unencumbered driver’s license issued by the state in which they work and a satisfactory driving record and proof of vehicle insurance
- Bilingual English-Spanish (other languages will be considered)
Premier offers a competitive salary, benefits and generous PTO package for full time staff.
Interested candidates please forward your resume and salary requirements.
Be sure to include position and location.
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc.
Job Type: Full-time