Leads and supervises janitorial staff at a large complex facility in an educational setting and is responsible for delivering the highest quality service to the customer. Daily communication with the project manager as well submitting nightly reports.
- Employee training, coaching and mentoring
- Ensure safe operating practices are enforced through effective management and training.
- Ensure all company processes and programs are properly implemented and consistently followed.
- Maintain proper documentation and files as required by the customer and company policy.
- Safeguard and secure company proprietary information and property.
- Deliver recurring and other requested reports on time and accurately.
- Ensure compliance with all laws and company polices
- Other duties as may be assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Skill in coordinating the work activities of assigned staff.
Must be able to communicate effectively across multiple functions
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
Strong problem solving skills essential
Must possess a high degree of reliability, multitasking and accountability for daily, weekly and long term projects.
Excellent organizational skills required
- Team builder with strong coaching and teaching skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Skill in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand the sense of urgency and be able to perform your tasks with that in mind
- Valid drivers license, clear driving record, eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Supervisory/Management: 2 years (Required)