As a Unit Manager, you will lead a dynamic team of front line associates. The Unit Manager will create and maintain high levels of excitiement and morale within their team. The Unit Manager will manage, develop and lead an internal team of 15-20 Collections Representatives.
- Accountable for achieving business goals for a team of up to 20 Collections Representatives within the unit.
- Manage daily staffing and workflow, to ensure adherence to department quantity and quality standards
- Meet regularly with individual team members; to provide continuous feedback and coaching to improve and maintain high quality customer experience.
- Utilize reporting and direct observation to keep associates abreast of their performance towards those goals
- Be a resource for policy, procedure, and human resources questions/issues
- Prepare and deliver monthly performance reviews for direct reports
- Define and measure performane metrics (incentives, monthly scorecards, annual appraisal) and clearly communicate to the team
- Take on projects as necessary
- Contribute ideas and recommendations for improvements to the department and company
- Have fun - Celebrate the successes of each other’s successes. Motivate and develop associates and help them achieve their career aspirations.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Required Knowledge and Skills
- Superior interpersonal and leadership skills; proven ability to develop and motivate employees to meet and exceed performance standards
- Strong understand of business level metrics and staffing management
- Strong analytical and PC skills
- Excellent witten and verbal communications skills; able to deliver feedback effectively and express thoughts concisely
- Energetic; able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Excellent judgment, professionalism, leadership
- Experience and Training Guidelines
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification required
- At least 1 year of leadership/management experience required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Auto Finance experience preferred
- Working Conditions
- Normal office environment
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- auto finance: 1 year (Required)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)