We are currently seeking a Family Mental Health Professional to join our Behavioral Health division in Chattanooga, TN. Hours Available in Hamilton County
- Master's Degree, licensed mental health professional (LPC-MHSP, LCSW, or MSN with behavioral health background). successful completion of background check. Flexibility to serve as clinician on-call.
- Valid drivers license and must pass credentialing check.
- The Licensed Mental Health Professional will act as the lead clinician of the Intensive Behavioral Family-Based Treatment, Stabilization, and Supports team serving children with intellectual disabilities up to 21 years old who are at risk for out of home placement.
- Clinician will complete a comprehensive Family-Centered Assessment, develop a behavior management plan, provide family and individual therapy, train caregivers and staff, participate in weekly team meetings, and provide oversight and guidance to a team of Behavior Support Specialist who will provide direct care to the child and family.
- The mental health professional will also develop a cross system crisis plan and provide crisis response as needed either in-person or via the on-call response system.
- Consultations can be provided via Telehealth.
- Some travel for intake and initial training may be required.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.html
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at sabina.tobak @merakey.org.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $27.00 - $30.00 per hour
- counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's license (Preferred)
- LPC-MHSP, LCSW, or MSN (Preferred)