This position will provide excellent IT customer service and support to internal clients across local and remote locations; maintaining and supporting a Windows environment, troubleshooting hardware, software and other IT related issues, planning and executing various projects as needed. This is a part time position that will work Monday through Friday from 3:00-7:00 pm.
Reports to the Information Technology Director.
To Be Successful in this Position, You Will Need:
- Provide technical support and solve basic and more advanced routine user problems or questions relating to PC's, peripherals, mobile devices, network connectivity, email, IM/voice/video communication, packaged application software, and internally developed applications.
- Prioritize and respond to Helpdesk tickets based on established Helpdesk and departmental guidelines and procedures. Properly record problem ticket information into on-line Helpdesk System. Update Helpdesk database information.
- Assist with PC and mobile device setup, imaging, and installation as needed.
- Administer user accounts, passwords, and privileges/rights as assigned and directed by system administrators in accordance with security protocols.
- Assist other staff with network maintenance, administration, troubleshooting, and security functions in all areas of IT, including: PC's and mobile devices, LAN/WAN infrastructure, Windows servers, Active Directory, messaging and communication systems, and databases.
- Perform other IT-related duties, as directed by the CFO.
- Keep an organized inventory of PC accessories and peripherals in stock.
- Working towards a bachelor's degree in information technology
- Working knowledge of:
- PC and mobile device hardware and operating systems (including Microsoft Windows, Apple iOS, Android)
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- basic computer networking technologies (particularly TCP/IP and Windows Server) and administrative tasks
- Strong motivation to respond quickly and effectively to user requests, and well-developed ability to communicate courteously, clearly, and efficiently with users, both verbally and in writing
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Why Build with Graycor's Growing, Dynamic Team?
Building Your Future is How We Build Ours. At Graycor, we seek out those with the highest potential and provide an empowering environment with tools that allow you to take ownership in your career development.
Stability Means Staying Ahead of the Curve. Graycor is committed to continuous improvement and reinvesting in evolving technologies. To ensure stability, we have a diversified project portfolio in a broad range of niche markets nationwide.
We Are Family. This is why we have an intense commitment to Safety. We want to make sure that every member of our Graycor family goes home each day to theirs. Our family-owned company also sponsors wellness and charitable events, casual employee get-togethers, lunch and learns, and other fun social events.
Our Greatest Asset? Our Name. Reputation is grown over time. Our dedication to our people and building trust has enabled us to cultivate long-term relationships with our clients, our partners, and each other.
Join the Graycor Family of Companies.
We're Building Something More.
ABOUT THE GRAYCOR FAMILY OF COMPANIES
Established in 1921, the Graycor Companies provide General Contracting and Construction Management services to a wide variety of industrial and commercial construction markets across the US, Canada and Mexico. As a top ranking industry leader, Graycor commits to safe working environments, demands excellence and rewards passion.
As a diversified leader, we offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For more information, visit our website at www.graycor.com
The Graycor family of companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer