Contractor Site (Ashburn, VA or Annapolis Junction, MD) or Remote
Superlative Technologies, Inc. (dba SuprTEK), is seeking candidates for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Cybersecurity Network Operations (CyberNetOps) Design Deploy Sustain (CNODDS) contract. The team will provide lifecycle services that ID6 or successors use to architect, develop, integrate, deploy, secure, operationalize, sustain, document, patch, monitor, optimize and evolve CyberNetOps capabilities.
- Check equipment in and out
- Track metrics and report on configuration management
- Collaborate with multiple IT groups to establish and maintain industry standard processes that maximize productivity
- Comply with documentation standards, engineering plans, system specifications, and test procedures
- Identify, report, and assist with the resolution of operational and support deficiencies
- Recommend and implement continuous process improvements
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in process and regularly assess SOPs for accuracy and improvement
- Requires active/current/interim Secret clearance
- Requires at least one of the following certifications within 6 months: CCNA Security, CySA+, GIC SP, GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP, CASP+CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH
- Prefer ITIL Foundation certification or higher level ITIL certification
- Must have strong background in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Must have superior written and verbal communications skills
SuprTEK is an IT Engineering and Professional Services firm focused on helping the DoD and government agencies ensure mission success by delivering exceptional solutions with proven results. SuprTEK specializes in strategic business planning and management; information security and assurance, IT solution engineering and delivery, IT operations management, Health IT, Service Center operations, and Enterprise Integrated Services. Since 1996, SuprTEK has performed exceptionally on a multitude of contracts ranging in size from short-term management consulting engagements to fully-managed IT outsourcing efforts. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Ashburn, Virginia with a wide array of opportunities throughout the DC Metro Area. We also have a strong presence in the St. Louis Metro East area and other locations.
SuprTEK provides competitive compensation and a benefits package which includes the following: medical insurance (including dental/vision/prescription), a 401(k) plan with matching contribution, training reimbursement, on-demand eLearning, company paid life insurance, optional disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, and more.
SuprTEK is an Equal Opportunity Employer