For consideration, e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements (absolutely required) to the listed email. MCI USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for writing, editing, proofreading, distributing, and tracking regular marketing content produced by MCI USA on behalf of its clients. Duties include creating and sharing content on a variety of channels to raise brand awareness, and ensuring member/customer engagement, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience.
Individual must possess stellar written skills, be confident interacting with senior-level executives, and be efficient and effective in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines on a variety of projects. Additional requirements include writing and/or editing experience; rigorous attention to detail; the ability to work autonomously; outstanding organizational, communication and collaborative skills; and a proven sense of initiative and ownership.
- Draft, edit, and proof MCI USA client print and electronic marketing communications, including newsletters, brochures, social media posts, membership collateral, and special event promotions.
- Disseminate email communications and track results.
- Work with MCI USA clients to establish and maintain marketing/content calendars and meet deadlines.
- Manage incoming client communications and marketing projects to package in a cohesive manner for creative department.
- Expand reach of marketing and communications initiatives through social media and provide analytics to leadership teams upon request.
- Support membership recruitment, retention and engagement as follows: Develop/assist with appropriate promotion/communication messages for targeted membership segments; In concert with Membership team, assist with membership marketing campaign development (engagement, recruitment, and retention); Serve as assistant community manager (Higher Logic communities), including website updates, content marketing, and content development
- Support professional development activities as follows: Develop email communications surrounding professional development activities, including annual conference; Assist with appropriate promotion/communication messages for targeted market segments; Assist with marketing campaign development
- Update website content as provided by volunteer leaders and staff.
- Stay current to innovative tools & strategies to maximize communication’s reach.
- Cross-train with key clients on web platforms to ensure posting of emergent content as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Educational & Technical Requirements
A Bachelor’s Degree is required (Master’s encouraged), along with a minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience. Open source content management systems experience such as WordPress is a plus.
- The Marketing Manager has no direct financial supervisory responsibility or authority, but does have fiscal duties related to soliciting and receiving bids, processing invoices, and operating within established budgetary parameters.
- Complete MCI USA timesheets
- Serve on appropriate MCI USA Matrix Management Teams; and
- Function as a MCI USA Team Member in accordance with MCI USA’s corporate vision and guiding principles.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)