TD Madison Associates is a retained executive search firm that specializes in the broadband and wireless space.
Our client is an RD and Innovation Lab dedicated to creating innovative ideas that significantly impact the broadband communications and entertainment industries.
This non-profit organization was formed thirty years ago by the cable industry to build the foundational technology that now connects the modern world through research, development and innovation. They pioneer and test new ideas, then collaborate to bring them to their customers. They accelerate ideas for new lines of business and work on technologies that become the bedrock for connected experiences.
This newly created Director of Customer Experience role exists within their wholly owned for-profit subsidiary, a testing, certification, and technology solutions provider that works with the parent company's members to help them secure, test, and ensure interoperability among their vendors' products.
At the same time, they work with network device manufacturers to adopt commercialized technologies, secure, test and certify their products and adapt network and security technologies to the unique needs of service providers.
They also operate cloud services that connect buyers and sellers of broadband, voice and video services across a US footprint of 93% of homes passed. And they extend the reach and impact of their parent company's technologies beyond cable to benefit customers in the energy, IoT and medical industries.
Key aspects of this role include
Who you are:
- Enable successful stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Anticipate and initiate change, demonstrate resilience, and help the team adapt
- Deliver ongoing feedback that is both challenging and supportive
- Ensure the team's work is aligned to short and long-term objectives
You have a passion for customers, are naturally curious, and enjoy developing new approaches
What we are looking for:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A well-defined customer-focused vision across all of our products and services
- Develop a quality framework for customer interactions
- Measure the customer experience at each touchpoint for continuous improvement
- Participate in customer roadmaps to anticipate future needs
- Aptitude for creating customer personas to capture feedback in real time
- Responsible for Customer Experience strategy and consistent evaluation of processes to develop efficiencies and drive improvement initiatives
- Design and implement Salesforce processes that capture customer information and usage across the organization
- Collaborate with sales, delivery teams, and customers to meet project milestones
- Manage customer inquiries and escalations to ensure customer satisfaction. Identify root cause of systemic issues to identify and lead process improvements
- Define customer success metrics and satisfaction that align across teams of both organizations
- Develop dashboards, analytics, and maintain data integrity for Salesforce reporting, for ongoing dissemination and stakeholder presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully in a team setting and with customers
Cool things about working here:
- 8-10 years experience managing customer-facing organizations
- Demonstrated success implementing repeatable processes and automated one-to-many communications
- Advanced experience with Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
- Passion for developing, maintaining and improving customer interactions
- Advanced analytical skills using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well across functions, and lead through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Deep understanding of recurring revenue business models
- Established record of continued learning and improvement
- Bachelors Degree in business
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid maternity leave, paternity leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
- Employer-matching 401K plan
- An employee-led culture
- An opportunity to work with an innovative, highly collaborative company with great coworkers where each person can make a difference