LAUNDRY ATTENDANT - HOSPITALITY & CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MEMBER
Are you looking for a job that pays well and puts you in a positive, stable, and supportive environment where you can put a smile on customers' faces?
Sage Laundry is hiring part-time laundry attendants for our Woodland and Sacramento locations. Your primary mission is to make sure our customers have the absolute best experience possible with their laundry.
Here's an overview of what we offer:
- Starting pay of $17 - $20 per hour
- Customer tips
- Free use of laundry equipment for personal laundry
- A positive work environment at a company that cares about you
About Sage Laundry
We're the #1 rated laundromat in Yolo County for a good reason - we have great people on our team and we all care about creating an amazing customer experience.
Here are a few company highlights:
- Opened Woodland in May 2021; Opened Sacramento in July 2022
- 5-star rating on Yelp, Google, and Facebook with over 70 reviews
- Full renovation of the Woodland laundromat in March 2021 after acquiring from the previous owner; full renovation of the Sacramento laundromat in January 2023
- Launched pickup & delivery laundry service in October 2021 currently serving Sacramento, Woodland, Davis, West Sacramento, and other parts of Yolo County
- Owned by a husband & wife team with over 20 years of business ownership and experience in marketing, sales, and operations
Laundry Attendant Position
Our laundry attendants are critical members of our team. They are the face of our business and keep things running smoothly each and every day.
The major responsibilities of the laundry attendant position include:
- Providing excellent customer service and hospitality to self-service customers while helping them as necessary with using washers, dryers, and other needs
- Washing, drying and folding laundry for customers that are using our dropoff or pickup & delivery laundry service
- Taking payment from customers who purchase laundry supplies or laundry services
- Keeping the laundromat clean throughout the day
We offer our laundry attendants excellent compensation and benefits including:
- Starting compensation between $17 and $19 per hour
- Tips from self-service and laundry service customers
- Sick leave
- Free use of laundry equipment for themselves and their household (with some restrictions)
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable using a computer and smartphone
- Enjoy cleaning and doing laundry
- Strong desire to make people happy
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
In Woodland, we're located in the Westgate Shopping Center on the west side of town. We're just a few doors down from Raley's. It's a very safe area with security cameras and high pedestrian and vehicle traffic. The shopping center experiences very few problems and minimal crime. Our customers are nice, friendly, and respectful to our team.
We renovated the Woodland laundromat when we acquired it in March 2021. Most machines are brand new causing minimal issues. It's immaculate with air conditioning during those hot summer months.
In Sacramento, we're located in Arden Arcade in a shopping center along with Joann's fabrics, Office Max, and BevMo. This location was completely renovated in January 2023 with brand new state-of-the-art machines.
- Great compensation and benefits
- A positive work environment where you are treated well and respected by customers, other employees, and ownership
- Work in a safe and clean environment
- A stable business that is growing with the goal of being the largest pickup & delivery service in the Sacramento area
- Help put a smile on people's faces when they have the best laundry experience of their life
Please see our website at www.sagelaundry.com for more information. If you're interested in applying for our laundry attendant position, please do so on Indeed and we will follow up either through an Indeed private message or email.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
All customers and employees are required to wear a mask while inside the laundromat in accordance with Yolo County guidelines. Equipment is disinfected throughout the day.
- Are you willing to work nights and/or weekends for part of your weekly schedule?
- Do you live in Woodland, Davis, or West Sacramento (required)?
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location