Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
The Middleware EDI Specialist will be responsible for:
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- Providing maintenance, enhancement, and support of an SAP PI application architecture.
- Documenting and executing technical change and configuration management processes.
- The technology environment management function supporting the design, build, test, implementation, and environment support for production and development of SAP PI solutions and associated application components.
- Supporting application developers, functional business Specialists, and trading partners to resolve issues and deliver enhancements.
- Adhering to all security guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinating services with supporting organizations and 3rd parties as required.
- Participating in pager/on-call support.
- Providing estimates of software development, maintenance, and operations cost and schedule.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of SAP PI experience including most of the following:
- Experience supporting the following: PI Design, PI Mapping/Code development, PI Configuration, PI System Monitoring, Troubleshooting PI, Improving PI System Performance
- Experience supporting PI Integration with: ECC, BW, VANS, CAMS, Oracle
- Experience with one or more of the following: EDI X12, DLMS, MILS, Flat File Translation
- Experience with adapter and protocol knowledge with one or more of the following: Unix, Web Services, sFTP, FTP, SeeBurger, i-Way CICS
- Experience in coordinating PI full life cycle implementations from preparation to go-live and operation
- US citizenship required
- Security+ Certification
- Ability to interpret ABAP and Java code
- Experience with SAFe / Agile development
- Experience with XML
- Experience Identifying & Applying OSS notes
- US Federal Government IT experience with a focus on Logistics
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.