Asden Management is seeking a Groundskeeper for an 800+ unit property in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Physically walks the property on a daily basis and remove litter and debris from the grounds.
- Paying specific attention to the following areas to ensure that they remain neat and trash free at all times: pool area, mail area, dumpster or compactor area(s), recreation area(s), community entrance, all areas in front of behind and around the leasing center, walkways to and from the buildings, breezeways, stairways, parking lot and roadways.
- Performs trash out duties of vacant units as needed. Trash out to include removal of all abandoned furniture, trash, boxes, food and other debris. All to be disposed of in the designated areas.(Compactor-dumpster-bulk item drop off).
- Disposes of any trash or other debris that has been left outside of the dumpster, compactor or bulk item area.
- Sweeps and cleans the area daily.
- Clean the pool deck and restrooms daily to include washing off pool deck and pool furniture, empty all trash cans, clean toilets, sinks urinals, replenish paper towel and toilet paper as needed in restrooms areas.
- Details the property on a regular basis. This includes raking around buildings, using blower to clean and keep sidewalks and breezeways free of debris.
- Also pressure washing of breezeways and stairs (schedule to be coordinated with immediate supervisor), removing breezeway lights covers to clean and keep them free of bugs.
- Touching up paint to any areas of building, stairs or railings that are peeling, chipped or have been vandalized with graffiti.
- Maintains the shop and storage areas in a clean and orderly fashion. Removes all empty boxes and debris on a daily basis.
- Transports boxes and debris to compactor or dumpster area.
- Sweeps shop daily to remove any debris from floor areas.
- Empties all trash cans.
- Organizes any maintenance supplies that are not in their designated storage area.
- Perform any other task needed to get the job done.
- GED/ High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation for reporting to work
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Job Type: Full-time