Esthetician / Cosmetologist
Full body waxing and Fast Facials to see more about the services we offer check out our website at waxcenter.com
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement program
- Discounts on Products and Services
- Continuing Education
- Performance-based Bonuses (every other week)
- Performance-based Hourly Wage Raises
- Currently evaluating additional benefits to make ours an even better place to work
Typical Total Compensation:
- Following Training: $10+
- 4-6 Months after start: $20-$25+ per hour
- Approaching 1 year and beyond: $26-$36+ per hour
While these are examples based upon actual Waxer performance, there is no cap on bonuses, so how much you make is entirely up to you.
Would you like to:
- Enjoy spending time with your co-workers and guests?
- Work hard and make lots of money?
- Leave work, forget about your job, go home and spend time with your family?
- Learn and develop with a growing national brand that has local, involved ownership?
- Feel confidently protected from COVID-19 by provided PPE, extensive cleaning, and enforced guest contact protocols?
We provide extensive training and support, so even if you have very little waxing experience, you’ll learn quickly and become a successful speed waxer using our amazing, exclusive Comfort Wax®. We love new professionals right out of school!
Put your passion, desire, and education to good use and be respected as the beauty professional you are.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
European Wax Center began as a family-owned salon where two brothers had an idea to revolutionize the waxing experience. They knew that finding the right wax was key—so they set out to craft a formula that nourished the skin while also making the act of waxing virtually pain-free. The creation of our proprietary Comfort Wax® helped propel European Wax Center to become the #1 wax specialty personal care brand in the United States with over 800 centers nationwide. Our locations in the Inland Northwest are independently operated by local owners.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $20,000.00 - $59,000.00 per year
All guests required to wear masks, social distance, arrive alone unless assisting a guest. Extensive regular cleaning and sanitizing protocols. Associates are provided with Face Shields, disposable mask for every guest, and disposable gloves.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $37.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Esthetician License (Preferred)
- Cosmetology License (Preferred)