- Maintain the organization's accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives.
- Implement the organization's overall financial policies and coordinate all aspects of corporate accounting functions, financial reporting, cash management, payroll/benefit administration, bank compliance, and other financial operations for the Company.
- Ensures management receives timely, accurate results and data to make informed decisions.
- Safeguard integrity of financial systems, general ledgers and sub-ledgers
- Coordinate tasks with all Department Heads as they relate to the financial aspects of specific systems, initiatives, projects and programs.
- Facilitate relationships with external auditors, banks, and third-party payment processing vendors.
Supervise and develop the Accounting team
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. CPA license preferred.
- 5+ years of accounting experience, including at least 3 years in an Accounting Manager or Assistant Controller role.
- Solid knowledge of GAAP and required technical areas.
- Nimble problem-solver.
Solid leadership, multi-tasking and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communicator. Ability to bring new ideas to the table, and champion change and efficiency
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Accounting Manager/Assistant Controller: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)