- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Experience in defining solution fitment and ability to drive an independent project from a Consulting stand point
- At least 7 years of experience in Business consulting in Financial Services sector/Banking domain.
- At least 6 years of experience in end to end project execution of OFSAA Solutions (ERM, EPM, FCCM etc.)
- Analytical skills and capabilities to conduct fit gap assessment from OFSAA solution/FSDF perspective
- Ability to liaise with technical team to convert requirements to Technical Specification
- At least 6 years’ experience in OFSAA Technical areas covering OFSAAI and frameworks Data Integrator, Metadata Management, PR2, Batches, Security Management, Data Modelling etc.
- Skilled in analysis and design of Data model/Database and Business Intelligence applications/Data Warehousing.
- Experience with single and multi-tier installations of OFSAAI & solutions along with ability to coordinate with Unix admins, architects, and DBA teams as well as interact with business users
Nice to have
- Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies,
- Knowledge of Quality processes.
- Ability to report risks, issues and test status to the stakeholders
- Experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
Job Type: Full-time
- FCCM: 3 years (Preferred)
- ERM: 4 years (Preferred)
- OFSAA: 3 years (Preferred)
- epm: 2 years (Preferred)