**** This job will require enlisting in the US Army ****
CID supports the Army in peacetime and during war. CID Special Agents receive the latest in law enforcement investigative training and perform professional criminal investigations worldwide, using state-of-the-art technology. Investigate all felony crimes in which the Army has an interest including general crime (against persons or property), economic crime and counter-drug operations. Work closely with other federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies to combat terrorism and protect the force. Provide worldwide criminal investigative support to all U.S. Army elements. Conduct sensitive or special interest investigations as required or directed. Conduct protective service operations for Department of Defense, Joint Chiefs of Staff and Department of the Army officials. Provide forensic laboratory support for all Department of Defense investigative agencies.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be between the ages of 21 - 34
- Bachelors or higher level degree in:
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Ability to deploy worldwide, have no physical limitations and normal color vision.
- No history of mental or emotional disorders.
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record.
- Favorable credit history.
- No felony or court martial convictions.
- No record of Lost Time or having received less than an honorable discharge.
- Speak and write clearly to express questions, conduct interviews, and present information when testifying.
- No pattern of behavior or actions that is reasonably indicative of a contemptuous attitude toward the law or other duly constituted authority.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year