- Monthly Bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
ARS Rescue Rooter of Laurel, MD is seeking RESIDENTIAL HVAC SERVICE PROFESSIONALS!If you are looking for a place where you can advance your career with America's largest HVAC & Plumbing Company and be appreciated for your hard work, COME JOIN OUR FAMILY!
We are now offering a $3000 SIGN-ON BONUS to qualified Journeyman and Master Licensed Technicians.
Why ARS of Maryland?
- NATION-WIDE COMPANY OFFERING STABILITY AND CAREER ADVANCEMENT
- THE GUARANTEE - We don’t just say “YEAR-ROUND WORK”, we GUARANTEE you 40 hours per week, even through shoulder season
- Industry leading compensation package to include - HOURLY PAY, COMMISSIONS, and MONTHLY BONUSES
- COMPANY PAID and provided service van with gas card, TOOL ALLOWANCE, & phone
- Paid, Ongoing Training – including Journeyman & Master’s testing
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Mentorship from our industry leading management team
- Career Advancement for HIGH PERFORMERS
- Ability to RELOCATE anywhere in the United States where ARS operates
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to service calls, drives to site, greets customer, performs preventive maintenance and/or troubleshoots malfunctioning systems/equipment to determine the nature of the problem..
- Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer in thermostats can be understood with options, as possible.
- Obtains customer approval for repair and corrects problems.
- Provides interface with American Home Shield or other warranty companies, as needed.
- Prepares or coordinates sales quotes for replacements and coordinates installation scheduling.
- Orders and picks-up parts, as needed.
- Contacts supervisor or dispatch to discuss any problems on the job, communicate call completion or order any parts that may be necessary.
- Maintains and fuels vehicle and stocks the service truck with adequate parts.
- Completes all required documentation on services, explains guarantees/warranties and collects, records and delivers fees to the office.
- Installs, repairs, replaces or cleans refrigerant lines, fans, appliance vents, smoke detectors, humidifiers and grills, as appropriate.
- Provides product usage information to the customer for proper operation and preventive maintenance.
- Tests repairs and installations by starting unit and checking pressures with gauges to ensure proper operation.
- Ensures that all HVAC repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable and that materials used and workmanship meet the requirements of applicable technical/safety standards and regulatory codes.
- Makes any modification needed to ensure proper installation and air balance.
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid HealthiestYou.com subscription – Teledoc service
- 401(K) with company match
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Short term disability and additional life insurance available
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
APPLY TODAY or CALL to schedule your first step towards your future!
- HVAC Tech Recruiter – Josh Will @ 571.358.5686
- Laurel ARS HR Manager – Shelley @ 301.364.5802
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Journeyman HVAC (Preferred)