Under general supervision, and in addition to performing the full range of operational level duties, responsible for administering licensed social service program or relevant work. Provides licensed social work services consisting of discharge planning, continuing care services and clinical social work services, including crisis intervention, mandated reporting, information and referral, coordination of health and mental health services with community providers. The social worker is responsible for education and advocacy of patients, families and/or significant others. Participates in related department functions, such as community and program education. Complete Assessments in the NICU within two days of admission, completes weekly and discharge progress notes, and has the ability to case find.
- A Master's degree from an accredited school of social work; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) years post MSW experience in a related field (CSWII) OR three (3) years post MSW experience and LCSW (CSWIII).
- Knowledge and abilities essential to the successful performance of the duties assigned to the position.
- Must be able to work various hours and locations based on business needs.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check and pre-employment physical.