Junior Consultant Factory NA
Who are we:
2020 provides end-to-end solutions for the design and planning of residential and commercial spaces and the manufacturing of furniture. Whether you are a professional designer, home improvement retailer, manufacturer or in the professional dealer network, we provide the software and content to help you be more efficient, integrated and productive. An added benefit, all our solutions communicate and share data—enabling industry collaboration with without duplication of effort or data production.
Responsible for certain areas of one or several small, medium/large projects, the Junior Consultant will join a dynamic team with the responsibility of guiding customers through the successful implementation of manufacturing enterprise software solutions in North America. This involves consulting with customers both present and potential, assessing their needs, recommending implementation solutions and approaches, monitoring implementation progress and reporting on same, advising customers with regards to the appropriate application of the software to their unique business and manufacturing processes, as well as training customers on the software.
What you'll do:
What you need:
- Support the implementation of our manufacturing software systems and applications both on-site at the customer facility and off-site at 2020 locations by providing technical services including system configuration, data setup, machine integration/configuration, report configuration / development, stored procedure development, testing and validation, management consultation and user training.
- Serve as liaison between customer and other team members.
- Ensure the improvement of development process and ensure that communication is effective on the project.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Recommend and integrate our manufacturing solutions to other future or existing customers with financial, purchasing, inventory, manufacturing and ERP business systems.
What we offer:
- Degree in Business, Engineering or Technical degree
- 0 - 2 years prior experience in project management and/or software implementation.
- Prior experience with Enterprise Software Solutions systems essential.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing concepts and principles, prior experience in furniture production and/or wood working industry is an advantage
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in fast paced environments, have excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills
- Must be available for travel throughout North America
- familiar with Microsoft productivity tools such as Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills; ability to think strategically and can turn ideas into actions
Working in team passionate about technology and that places emphasis on collaboration, 2020 provides a competitive salary and benefits package, a flexible work schedule, a professional business environment and the opportunity to be exposed to cultural diversity through the international flavor of our global company. Being a flat structured organization, you can expect lots of responsibility and accountability for your work which will be meaningful and impactful both locally and internationally.