Merakey is currently seeking a Qualified Intellectual Developmental Disabilities Professional (QIDP) to join our Merakey IDD division in our Philadelphia location.
This is a professional position whose duties include the monitoring of the Individual Program Plan (IPP) to ensure that it is integrated and coordinated to best meet the individuals' needs and to provide casework and direct services to the individuals as part of a specific caseload. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- The QIDP is the person responsible for serving as the primary advocate for the individual and for ensuring that monitoring functions are completed appropriately.
- A QIDP's assignment may be a defined caseload.
- This may encompass traveling to, and the responsibility for, a defined number of homes in the Single Family Residence Program, or be assigned to a larger facility.
- Additionally, the QIDP is required to travel to any day program for the individual.
- The QIDP is the liaison between the facility, individuals' families and outside agencies. Supervision is provided by the Social Services Director or her designee.
- An acceptable abbreviated title is QIDP.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
NEW!! -- we have the compensation and benefits package that will meet your individual needs!! You choose between "Enhanced Pay" or "Enhanced Benefits"
Depending on your needs and/or the needs of your family, you choose between higher pay (and a full range of base benefits) or unbelievable benefits (and competitive pay). You will be free to choose from:
In addition -- we offer the following benefits:
- Enhanced Pay -- Competitive wage + an additional $2.00 per hour for all hours worked. Option to select a base high deductible medical plan + dental and vision coverage. Retirement plan also available along with a full range of company paid benefits.
- Enhanced Benefits -- Competitive wage + an option to select from 4 comprehensive medical plans for you and your family where at least 70% of the premiums are paid by Merakey. Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan also available along with a full range of additional company paid benefits.
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S IDD DIVISION
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.
- Adult Training Facility
- Behavior Support Services
- Early Intervention Case Management
- Employment (Transitional, Supported, Competitive)
- In-home Support
- Non-traditional Community Day Services/Home and Community Habilitation
- Supports Coordination
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Community Living/Group Homes
- Family/Shared Living
- Intermediate Care Facility
- Respite Care
- Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior)
- Supported Living
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Virginia, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University with
- 2 years of experience working directly with persons with disabilities or
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university and
- 1 year of experience working directly with persons with disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled