Web based application developer responsible for developing web user interfaces, RESTful web services, and other services. Will be an active member of a small agile SCRUM development team.
The candidate should meet the following labor category qualifications:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline or four (4) years demonstrated experience in full lifecycle software development to include requirements definition, design, development, peer reviews, unit testing, integration and test.
- Two (2) years combined experience in each of the following:
- Software development in object-oriented and scripted languages (e.g., Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby);
- Object-oriented design and analysis;
- Two (2) years combined experience in one or more of the following:
- Public Key technologies (e.g., Public Key based authentication mechanisms) for applications
- Enabling row and column security;
- Virtual Private Databases; and
- Dynamically loading data to database from XML.
- Java Spring
- Interfacing with a customer
- Documenting the software life cycle
- Agile experience
This position requires an active Security Clearance.
Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled