Serve in an internship program geared towards students who have diverse backgrounds and are equipped to solve the complex and multidimensional problems that Booz Allen Hamilton consultants face every day. Work with internal or external clients through stages of the consulting life cycle, including business development, assignment planning, data gathering, data analysis, developing solutions, generating recommendations, communicating results, and implementation and follow up. Interns will be expected to gather the required data, demonstrate analytic problem solving, present ideas clearly and logically, compose appropriately structured text, work with individuals at all levels, provide input to reports and other deliverables, execute multiple assignments, meet agreed deadlines, and adjust to changing client demands.
- Ability to show enrollment in a degree program following Summer 2019 internship completion
- Ability to show a minimum of 30 credit hours completed
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Pursuing a BA or BS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Operational Research, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or EE
- Experience with power or control systems preferred
- Knowledge of standard research techniques, statistical analysis, and data compilation
- Knowledge of the following domains a plus: Python, R, Matlab, Machine Learning algorithms, Splunk
- Ability to select, analyze, and present data and information in written, verbal, and graphics form
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Pursuing a MA or MS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Operational Research, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.