Sila is a professional organization with nine locations from Boston to Virgina. We are a privately held, 3rd generation business with dedicated professionals who share a “Philosophy of Continuous Improvement" as part of our Mission statement.
Full-time Benefits Include:
- 401(k) with Company Match program
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts on Pet Insurance, Daycare, Cell Phone Service, Travel and more all in a professional, team centric environment.
- Sila Academy which is our Corporate University providing 35,000+ of Learning & Professional Development opportunities including top university tuition discounts for employees including a “Potentially Debit Free” Associates degree program
Where you grow from here is up to you!
Sila’s continued success has created an opportunity for a full-time, Social Media Marketing Coordinatorin our King of Prussia, PA Corporate location reporting to the Marketing Director.
Sila is seeking a talented, organized, creative Social Media Marketing Coordinator to implement and manage ongoing social media marketing initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, growing organization.
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities to include:
- Manage social media marketing calendar and posting schedule.
- Monitor all social feeds and respond in an engaging, insightful way that builds followers, brand loyalty, cultivates leads and drives traffic.
- Monitor trends, competitor activities, and relevant.
- Curate monthly social media marketing reports and analyze data for key stake holders.
- Analyzes performance metrics and modifies tactics and strategies throughout the campaign, as necessary, to achieve optimal results.
- Monitor timelines and expenditures to ensure campaigns are completed on time and within budget.
- Identify new marketing opportunities and partnerships.
- Ownership over all social media profiles including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to build brand awareness, drive lead generation and engage with industry leaders and customer prospects
- Develop, write and edit creative and thoughtful messaging for all social media outlets. Create engaging content including photos, text, video.
- Research and keep current on market/competitor trends and news.
- Brief internal teams on a quarterly basis around new competitor offerings, competitive messaging, and positioning issues.
- Provide insights on competitor strategies, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats and long range strategic plans
- Understanding of social media marketing platforms and industry best practices.
- Strong, creative aptitude with a passion for cutting edge social media marketing tactics.
- Expertise in growing and engaging social followings on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Familiarity with social media scheduling, management and reporting tools.
- Passion for creating relevant, engaging, original content to include imagery, videos, graphics, motion graphics, and copy.
- Understanding and adherence to SMM best practices.
- Ability to analyze key performance metrics and adapt accordingly.
- Detail oriented and ambitious with the ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient copywriting skills.
- Ability to collaborate across internal and external networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business.
- 1-2 Years’ experience with paid social media campaign/ad development and setting up campaign/ad parameters for each social media platform.
- 1-3 years of experience curating and managing social media in a customer facing environment.
- 1-3 years of experience with content creation to include the use of editing apps.
- 1-3 years of successful graphic design and editing experience.
- Experience working in a collaborative, professional environment
- Creativity and resourcefulness in acquiring data and knowledge from a variety of sources and people.
Salary Range: $15 - $20 per hour.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid Social Media: 1 year
Required work authorization: